Monday, February 16, 2009

Three questions

I love my staff. They are a great bunch of people to work with who are committed to our vision and purposes. I watched a video a couple of days ago that nailed it for me. It was about vision and what the church needs to be about. This was both affirming for me in where we are heading as a church, but also challenging in the way that makes me wonder if we are taking enough risks these days. I’ve never been afraid of change, in fact, the team probably get tired of me preaching at them about the fact that change is necessary to get where we want to be. But with change, I’m also very methodical in how I implement things. I could take more risks and trust God more. Check out the video called “Three questions that need to be asked” from NewSpring Church.

Enjoy.

jp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
provided by votechdirect.com
trade and vocational schools