Friday, August 28, 2009

Grace filled life

Yesterday I had the opportunity to sit with a group of men, of which one of them was a brand new believer. We had a great discussion on grace and what it means to be fully forgiven, no atonement needed as Christ took care of that for us on the cross. Muslims look at sin as something that must always be compensated for. So if I steal from someone, what would be an offsetting act of goodness that I could do to compensate for that sin? When a new believing Muslim comes to understand the grace that has been gifted to him, they are completely set free.

So I was blessed to spend time with a young man that was flying high because of this new knowledge. He was full of the joy of the Lord. Today when I go to the camp I hope to see him again.

Yesterday was a good day.

jp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
provided by votechdirect.com
trade and vocational schools